Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday, April 12

I had a long, wonderful day with friends on a road trip back to Natural Falls (Dripping Springs) in West Siloam Springs, Oklahoma, and the trails at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art in Bentonville, Arkansas.  
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
If you have to tell me it's ART, is it really art (or is it a pile of rocks)?


Photobucket


I didn't follow the rules this month [24 pictures instead of 12; no time stamp; no description], but there really are no rules since Chad Darnell's 12 of 12 is no more.  I had an absolutely fantastic day and hope you enjoyed walking along with me through these pictures.  See you next month.

5 comments:

Leon said...

Some great pictures. Sounds like a full day but well worth the time. GOOD JOB
Leon

corky said...

Your rules are whatever you make them.......and your pictures are great.

Hibe said...

Great pics Sunny. It's been a while... been real busy and stopped the 12 for a while. I know Chad stopped doing it, but I thought Some girl named Janet took over, but when I went to her site I didn't see anything that made sense to me. I'd really like to get back into it again. I miss going out and taking pics on a regular basis and I need it for therapy.

Jill said...

Hello Sunny! Long time, no see (my fault... i have been away).

Your photos, as always, are incredible. The colors in the waterfalls are stunning. If I ever make it to Oklahoma, I will certainly add that locale to the list.

Thanks for sharing your 24-of-12... you're such a rebel (teehee)

TICKLEBEAR said...

My, my!!
I see you got my disease, posting more than expected...
Looks good all around. Love those birdhouses.
:)~
HUGZ