Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday, December 12

I'm back in Arkansas visiting this weekend. It's very cold and very windy. I'm a wimp. Therefore, I did my best to try to find interesting things to shoot, mostly in the house.

IMG_0692
How lucky was I to have this deer look directly at me? 9:51 a.m.


IMG_0722
After a delicious brunch at Big Creek Country Club, we passed the new Donald W. Reynolds Library in Mountain Home. I toured it yesterday, and it is absolutely gorgeous - 12:35 p.m.


IMG_0732
Deer kicking up their feet as they were running out of the yard - 12:51 p.m.


IMG_0735
Poinsettia - 12:54 p.m.


IMG_0747
Little Crab Apples - 1:58 p.m.


IMG_0755
Beautiful dried hydrangeas and a bowl of shells - 2:02 p.m.


IMG_0771
Ornaments hanging from a light fixture - 2:13 p.m.


IMG_0780
I took a break to make some cole slaw for a dinner party my hosts are having this evening and then saw this group of snow men - 3:22 p.m.


IMG_0782
Nativity set up on a side table. 3:23 p.m.


IMG_0788
Do you believe? 3:25 p.m.


IMG_0790
Decoration on an outside light fixture - 3:26 p.m.


IMG_0791
May God Bless America and bring us all peace and good will - 3:27 p.m.


I don't know whether this is goodbye. If it is, it has been awesome getting to know everyone through their pictures. If it's not, I'll see you next year. Sunny


9 comments:

TICKLEBEAR said...

we see everyone again next year!! he wrote it down. surely he won't come back on his word...
lovely pictures, as usual. i love the bucks, and how the light fixture is dressed up. and i love those snowmen. that is what i collect, sort of, to decorate my place.

happy holidays!!
:)~
HUGZ

corky said...

Hey, Sis......Great pictures. I especially loved the ones of the deer. We have a herd in our neighborhood, too.
BTW..it's warmer in Broken Arrow tonight than it is in Baxter County.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sunny, Merry christmas! Great pictures as usual. Those deer are fantastic pictures. You seem to be enjoying life and you're also stopping to smell the roses. Where we sometimes see rain, you are showing us rainbows! keep it up.

Dick Flanagan

lovesmukiwa said...

Beautiful photos, I love the Christmas decorations.

Jill said...

Happy Holidays, Sunny! Your Christmas decorations are great, you got some wonderful shots, as usual. :)

See you in 2011.

seifenmacherin said...

Merry Christmas, Sunny!
I likr that time and also your pictures.
See you next year!

Ursl

Pete said...

Hi Sunny I know I always say it but you never fail to take the most gorgeous pictures, especially the deer they are stunning.

Thankyou for another twelve months of beauty :) See you next year!

Oh and we most definitely believe!

Hibe said...

Another wonderful 12 Sunny. You really set up the Poinsettia shot well. Nice diffused Christmas light in the background. See you have some wildlife to shoot as well. Deer can be fun to shoot, especially if you have the right lens on your camera at the time. Better watch your shrubs and small trees though. they will do some real damage to them if they find something tasty in your garden.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Dogeared said...

Ooh I love the deer (both photos) - deer seem such pretty animals, I'd love getting to see them so close up. And I love the Christmas decorations - hope you had a lovely holiday!

Sorry my comment is late - I wanted to wait until my own 12 was up, before I visited everyone else's.

Helen