Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday, July 12

It was a busy Monday here in Oklahoma - Yoga, lunch, park, etc., etc., etc. Come along with me as I share my day.

Photobucket
Rose after the morning rain - 10:05 a.m.


Photobucket
The basil is loving all the rain we've been getting - 10:06 a.m.


Photobucket
On my way to Yoga class - 10:30 a.m.


Photobucket
Arriving at the Cheesecake Factory for lunch with friends from Arkansas - 12:37 p.m.


Photobucket
Ceiling painting at the Cheesecake Factory - 1:48 p.m.


Photobucket
My friends from Arkansas - Jeff and Esther - it was so good to see them - 2:41 p.m.


Photobucket
After lunch, I met a friend at Centennial Park to shoot for a while. Isn't this a cute little Ladybug? 3:59 p.m.


IMG_6886
I love the lilies against the blue, blue sky - 4:19 p.m.


Photobucket
A view of the Tulsa skyline from Centennial Park - 4:21 p.m.

Photobucket
It was hotter than blazes at the park, so we headed to Starbucks at Utica Square, where we thoroughly enjoyed Grande Java Chip Frappuccinos (we also were told we couldn't take pictures there....oops) - 4:50 p.m.


Photobucket
A little shopping at Talbots across the street from Starbucks. This cute print was in the dressing room - 5:57 p.m.


Photobucket
The library was my last stop before heading home for the evening. I love the sculptures there - 6:43 p.m.


I hope you enjoyed my day as much as I did. It's wonderful to spend time with friends. See you next month.








12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sunny, Grand photo's. I liked the sculptures at the library, as well!
Noted your time of day on the photos and was in a waiting room, at the Dana Faber Cancer Institute, Boston, chaufering a friend and his wife to appointments.
I retired in November from Ecolab, please come to Boston and stay with us. We love your pictoral diary.
Send updated photos of your girls and grandchildren. We are so happy that you like Oklahoma.

We went to Ireland,in April, stayed with friends and went to see the play "Oklahoma"! Funny with an Irish accent.

Dawn and Dick Flanagan

corky said...

Hi, Sis..I'm going to have to pass on my 12 of 12 this month. Was in Salt Lake City all last week on business, Chamber Board meetings today and off to Brunswick for a Software conversion at the Dealership.
As always, your pictures put any that I could do to shame. Loved the ladybug. Golly, you've got an eye for detail.
Take care, I'll be back next month.

Peggy Estes said...

great pics again Sunny! loved the flowers against the blue sky, very pretty!

Lipp said...

Nice '12 , I liked the flowers & the Books sculpture as well.

Dogeared said...

I like the book sculpture, what a great idea! And it's nice to see your ladybugs - they look a little different to our version (called ladybirds, not sure why).

And mmm... Starbucks. I'll be getting mine before work this morning [dreamy].

TICKLEBEAR said...

the rose and the painted ceiling are my faves this month. sounds like you had a great times.
see you next month!!
:)~
HUGZ

Lucrecia Bloggia said...

The rose is gorgeous and I can almost smell the basil!
Love the lilies too!

The cheesecake factory? Miam!!

Very nice 12! Thank you!
;¬)

Joni said...

What beautiful shots. The ladybug one was to die for.

And don't worry about my photo of the airplane in the hangar. It is our historic hangar at the Delta headquarters which is now a museum - the airplane is one of the exhibits. So cameras are more than welcome :-)

TJ said...

I enjoyed this months photos as I always do. I really like all of the flower ones but also I like the painting on the ceiling, the print picture and the book sculpture outside the library. Thanks for sharing. See you next month...

Jill said...

HI Sunny!
What a delicious day! Basil, Cheesecake & Starbucks. YUM!

I love, love, love the books outside the library. Might need to try to make myself some mini-versions for myself.

I have never seen a ladybug like that before - interesting. :)

seifenmacherin said...

Hi Sunny!
Great pics. I love the basil, great herb in summer.
I also love the Cheescakefactory. We had lunch there, when we stayed in Miami two years ago.

See you next month
Ursl

Pete said...

Hi Sunny, sorry I'm so late this month with my comment.
Great photos as always but I particularly like the book sculpture that is so unusual. Wish we had things like that here :)