Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday, March 12

Fun day of picture taking today. A friend and I met up for breakfast and then headed to the Tulsa Home and Garden show, where we stayed dry and warm while shooting lots of interesting things.

IMG_0786
Gumballs at Tally's - 10:36 a.m.

IMG_0807
Jukebox on display at the home show - 11:05 a.m.

IMG_0823
Piano keys - 11:14 a.m.

IMG_0862
Corian color samples - 11:33 a.m.

IMG_0915
Ducks at the duct cleaning exhibit - 11:58 a.m.

IMG_1008
Weeping Cherry blossoms - 12:31 p.m.

IMG_1096
Beard on a Filbert (?) tree - 1:48 p.m.

IMG_1132
Great bowl scrapers at The Stock Pot exhibit - 2:14 p.m.

IMG_1166
Just one of a multitude of water features - 2:42 p.m.

IMG_1175
Cabinet doors all in rows - 2:47 p.m.

IMG_1200
Little old toy truck - 3:07 p.m.

IMG_1209
Loved this display and the boots - 3:11 p.m.

There was still lots to see, but my legs were crying for me to take them home. It was a great day, and I hope you enjoyed seeing a little of what I saw. See you next month.

12 comments:

TICKLEBEAR said...

original and colorful!!
very enjoyable.
see you next month then.
:)~
HUGZ

corky said...

Such great colors. "You da gal!!"

Rainey Vivier said...

Fabulous photos Sunny. You have a great eye. You must plan a trip to come visit us. You would have a blast with all there is to see here!

Dogeared said...

I would have bought loads of those things, it's probably a good thing I wasn't there ;-) I especially love the ducks! And the wellington boot planters :D

Leslie said...

This is the best yet. LOVE the gumballs....and, I want to go to the Tulsa Home show.....what fun!!!!

Lisa said...

Sunny these are great! So colorful and I feel like I can "touch" them ... I'm going to look for old boots to put on my porch with flowers ...

Jill said...

What an amazing day, Sunny! I'm trying to pick my favorite shot, but they were all incredible. Thank you, thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

All these pics made me wish for springtime--beautiful colors, Sunny.

alec said...

Hi,
We enjoyed it again.

Hibe said...

Always enjoy your 12 Sunny. You have an "eye" for finding the right subject and perspective. Have to say I loved the yellow rain boot vases too.

Lori said...

Sunny;
Beautiful Pictures! The colors are great. I love the gum balls and pot scrapers, how creative.
Sorry I missed you when you were here in Mountain Home.
Lori

sue said...

Love the toy truck and flowers.
Sue