Tuesday, December 15, 2009

2009 12 of 12 Recap

Here are kinda, sorta my favorites from this year's 12 of 12....not necessarily the best pictures but pictures that are meaningful to me for one reason or another.

Photobucket
January - my passport showing my entrance into Egypt. What an awesome experience.

Photobucket
February - old typewriter at my favorite old house

Photobucket
March - playing with my sweet new 50mm f/1.4

Photobucket
April - my Wisteria that has since been chopped down by the new owners

Photobucket
May - playing with my sweet new to me 100mm f/2.8 Macro

Photobucket
June - love the colors in this shot

Photobucket
July - the often pictured barn behind my condo in Arkansas

Photobucket
August - pretty but really stinky flamingos at the Tulsa Zoo

Photobucket
September - picture from the beautiful Philbrook Museum in Tulsa

Photobucket
October - a rainy day at a local nursery

Photobucket
November - playing with zoom/blur

Photobucket
December - this may be destined for my Christmas card next year

Thanks to Chad Darnell, it has been another great year taking and sharing photos. Hope to see you all back here in 2010.

1 comment:

TICKLEBEAR said...

great selection!!
see you on the other side of the new year!!
:)~
HUGZ