Friday, June 12, 2009

June '09

First things first: Major thumbs up to Kimi Boustany for my awesome new background and header!

Another month, another 12th, another opportunity for me to practice photography. What a treat for me. I hope it brings you some pleasure.



Photobucket
First flower of the day - 7:02 a.m.


Photobucket
Magnolia in my front yard - 7:30 a.m.


Photobucket
On my way to work - 7:57 a.m.


Photobucket
Very cool old wagon at a sewing shop, of all places - 7:59 a.m.


Photobucket
These were also at the sewing shop - 8:00 a.m.


Photobucket
Last of the old house - 10:10 a.m.


Photobucket
A weed, but a pretty one - 10:15 a.m.



Photobucket
Another shot of the magnolia in my front yard - 12:22 p.m.


Photobucket
Same magnolia; different flower - 12:25 p.m.



Photobucket
Think my friend needs to repaint this sign? - 12:44 p.m.


Photobucket
Love, love, love this old barn - 12:45 p.m.


Photobucket
Same rose after a late afternoon storm - 6:30 p.m.


12 comments:

corky said...

Nice, Sis. I love the barn, too.

alec said...

The magnolia shots were awesome. As always a pleasure

Pete said...

Hi Sunny, as always your photos are utterly gorgeous. Sounds like a pretty cool sew shop too, love the wagon :)

Chris said...

Stunning as always!

No, don't repaint the sign! It has "character" :)

Scooter said...

Your photos are always soooooooo amazing. You have such a way of making a simple subject a masterpiece.

I love springtime, your photos captured the life that spring brings. Thanks for such a beautiful post.

leanna said...

The flower closeups are unbelieveably beautiful. And the rose with the rain is awesome. You are so talented. Thanks for sharing.

Leanna

Dogeared said...

I think I'll miss seeing the old house in your 12 of 12s! Are they building anything there instead?

Hibe said...

Another great 12 Sunny. Always love to see your macro shots.

~Sheryl said...

Lovely as always. I didn't seem to catch any flowers this month.. too much running I guess.

Thanks for sharing!
~Sheryl

Leslie said...

Those florals are incredible! Love the b/w magnolia!

BU said...

I like the last rose pic! The new background texture is great too, but a little hard to read against in a couple places.

lovesmukiwa said...

Very cool photos. I love the sign and the barn.