Thursday, February 12, 2009

Another month......another 12 of 12 on a work day. The weather was gorgeous, and I'm so ready for spring. Here's a glimpse into what I saw today:


Viburnum bud - 7:37 a.m.



Billboard I pass on the way to work - 7:54 a.m.



Old wagon in front of an antique store - 7:54 a.m.



Book I'm reading; I think Mr. Kelby needs to know
there's a typo on page 155 - 10:10 a.m.



Rose bush getting a head start on spring - 12:25 p.m.



Don't you just love Italian Pottery? 12:32 p.m.



Healthy food I need to eat more of - 12:47 p.m.



Taken at an abandoned house - 1:54 p.m.



Oops. Trespassing - 1:55 p.m.



On the porch of that old house - 1:56 p.m.



Still at the old house - 1:57 p.m.



Unhealthy food that I eat too much of - 5:49 p.m.


See you next month.

11 comments:

violetdaisy said...

Great pictures! I love the no tresspassing one. Hee!

Denise Olson said...

great photos sunny...I'm loving all the aniques!!!

Pete said...

You always take such nice photos Sunny, I really like the crazy randomness of the typewriter on the front porch.

Dogeared said...

Oops on the typo! I hate it when I spot them in a book I'm reading. You got some great photos this month!

Anonymous said...

As usual - great eye and great pix! I agree: the typewriter is particularly cool =)

(xxxooo, the niece)

Chris said...

I love the photos from the abandoned house. Awesome!

The eyes on the billboard ad are CREEPY.

Nice 12!

Scooter said...

Wow. What amazing pix you take. Your 12 of 12's are among my monthly favorites. This month, I found myself just staring, getting lost in your incredible photos. There's something almost surreal in them. This month's top photo, the door to the abandoned house.

Thanks for sharing your day with us.

Lipp said...

The house pics were killer!

Hibe said...

Sunny,

You are really getting to be a killer with that camera. Truly good pics this month. You really got the depth of field down. but that coms with developing the "eye" that you have.

Look forward to seeing more next month.

Mary Marantz said...

LOL! love the billboard!

TJ said...

Thank you for your kind words on my entry into the world of 12 of 12. I have just been looking at some of your past entries and some of the photos are stunning. I only recently got my good camera and the 12 of 12 will give me even more of a reason to practice and take more photos. See you around and I look forward to your March 09 12 of 12.