Friday, December 12, 2008

Wow - it's December 12 already. I must say, I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking with this project. Thank you, Chad, for 12 really fun (and sometimes challenging) days this year. I also want to thank all of you who have taken the time to look at my blog during the year. May your Christmas be bright with promise, glad with hope and blessed with peace and joy. If you celebrate something other than Christ's birth during this season, I hold the same good wishes for you. See you next year!

Daisy in the bird bath - 7:03 a.m.
I actually staged this picture last night by putting
a rather faded Gerbera daisy into the bird bath
water, knowing it would freeze overnight


Tree in the field behind my house - 7:04 a.m.


Go 'Noles - 7:25 a.m.
even if you didn't have the
best season


Sassy and Lily with a little Topaz Adjust Buzz - 7:27 a.m.


Sun light on the barn behind my house - 7:29 a.m.


Sun peeking over the horizon 7:29 a.m.


Another picture of the ice-bound Daisy - 7:30 a.m.


Little house across the highway from work - 8:42 a.m.


Baby bovine - 12:55 p.m.


BIG MOMMA (she's got to be pregnant!!!!) - 12:55 p.m.
I caught her having a private moment.


Full moon rising above the trees - 5:40 p.m.
I expect all the 12 of 12'ers will have a moon shot this month


The angel on my Christmas tree - 7:12 p.m.

11 comments:

Pete said...

Beautiful shots Sunny! I love the sun rising one, very very nice indeed :)

corky said...

Once again, sis, an awesome array of pictures. Not sure about everyone, but I gave the moon a spot, too.

Martini Dan said...

Great photos! I'm going to be somewhere cold for Christmas and not looking forward to ice and cold even though it is pretty. Happy Holidays!

AlecLeanna said...

Sunny, Thanks for including us. We enjoy your work so much.

Alec and Leanna

Linda said...

Very artistic shots, Sunny. The little dogs are beautiful, and the effect you used on them is perfect. Your surroundings look pastoral and peaceful. Merry Christmas.

crossingnici said...

This pictures are amazing. Which we had such pure nature here ...

~Sheryl said...

Great pics!! I love the staged daisy. Thanks for sharing.

~Sheryl
(12 of 12'er)
crap-o-rama.com

Hibe said...

Nice 12 Sunny. Gotta love the cows. Your pups are cute and seem to be well behaved. It was cloudy so I didn't get a moon shot friday, but got one ast night.

Zippy said...

Beautiful shots, Sunny, staged or not. The light on the barn is particularly beautiful. And no, I didn't get a moon shot...at work... boooo! Merry Christmas!

Michele

Christin said...

Amazing pictures! No moon picture for me, but yours is fantastic, a.k.a. my favorite :).
Happy Holidays!

Dogeared said...

I like the all denominations festive wishes at the top - it's nice to be wishing everyone a happy time, whether they be Christian or not!

And you got some beautiful photos this month - I loved the daisy shots (so what if it's staged?), and heh, yes you caught Momma cow in a private moment, we can just see if we look closely!

Helen (Dogeared)
Sorry for being late again this month - had a nightmare trip home after the weekend away ad this week has been messed up sleeping and busy. See you in 2009! Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!