Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Oh, how I wish the 12 of 12 were 12 of the 1st [Saturday] or something like that. It's hard finding interesting things to take pictures of when I don't have time to roam or travel. Here's what I saw today. I hope you find something that pleases your eye. Click the thumbnails for larger pictures.

My Nespresso machine doing its thing. 7:35 a.m.


Pampas Grass. 7:48 a.m.


Wisteria getting ready for winter. 7:49 a.m.


Stack of chairs. I liked the angles. 9:35 a.m.


Crummy leftover Halloween candy. 9:41 a.m.


Antenna tower. 9:44 a.m.

Holly. 9:45 a.m.


I told you it was a gray day. 9:46 a.m.


Viburnum in my back yard. 12:16 p.m.


Chair graveyard. 1:02 p.m.


On my way home from work. 5:03 p.m.


Gorgeous full moon - wish I had taken a sharper picture of it. 5:20 p.m.

"That's all Folks!"

5 comments:

Denise Olson said...

Sunny, you caught my eye with the expresso machine. yummy!! great colors with foliage and the moon does look to me!! nice shots....always something to look forward to on the 12!!

Linda said...

Nice shot of the moon. I tried taking it tonight, too, but I was in the car, and moving, and couldn't get a clear focus.

Hibe said...

Good 12 Sunny. Don't think you need to do something interesting for the 12. Just need to record and publish you rday in photos. Love the chair photo and the moon shot looks really good too.

Pete said...

I've been thinking about one of those Nespresso machines as well, it certainly does look like a good way to wake up with a jolt :)

A nice set pics Sunny!

Dogeared said...

Work day 12 of 12s in autumn/winter do suck, or at least we worry they do - I still find people's efforts interesting, if it's worth anything!

Like the colourful viburnum - helps brighten up the grey of the day, certainly! I'll take a hot chocolate over an espresso, but it sounds like you love yours ;-)

Sorry for the delay in commenting - jetlag has messed my sleep up for the last 10 days and I've been too tired to get round everyone's Blogs, plus I'm doing NaNoWriMo (and moderating) so I basically have no time at all!