Sunday, October 12, 2008


It's hard to believe it's almost the middle of October; Arkansas is still having beautiful weather. I had planned a visit to a knap-in today- thought I'd get some interesting pictures there. Change of plans; my Google map was faulty, and my navigation system isn't up to par when it comes to rural Arkansas. I never found the knap-in, but I found some pretty neat things to take pictures of. I hope you enjoy seeing through my eyes.



9:57 a.m. - ready to stock up the refrigerator for the coming week.



10:32 a.m. - on my way to the knap-in (not), this cow posed for me.



10:42 a.m. - not finding the knap-in.



10:43 - still no knap-in, but train tracks are nice.



12:08 p.m. - gave up on the knap-in, but loving this flag.



12:23 p.m. - carving on the Clysta Willett nature
trail at Twin Lakes Park



12:32 p.m. - spent wildflower



12:35 p.m. - old stacked up fence section



12:36 p.m. - fall colors galore



12:39 p.m. - fungi on a log



12:50 p.m. - Peace Roses are still booming



12:52 p.m. - bumble bee on lavender

I hope your day was awesome. Sunny

11 comments:

Corky said...

Once again, great pics, sis. You have a real talent...

Pete said...

Hey Sunny, I'm sorry you didn't get to where you were trying to, but these pics are beautiful. Especially the rose, they really lifted my spirits over the morning coffee :)

Pete

Lisa B said...

Lovely pics of your day, some lovely selective colouring and tints going on there.

Dogeared said...

Looks like you've figured out the new camera and Photoshop pretty well! liking the railroad track/crossing sign photos, and the black and white cow photo's really cool - works better than in colour, I think!

stiches by little bee said...

great pics :-O
greetings from vienna
michaela

Jason said...

Great photos! Love the cow shot.

violetdaisy said...

Oh awesome pics! :) The one with the railroad crossing sign looks like it's pat color and part black and white. Amazing!

Hibe said...

Hey Sunny,

Great pics once again. Should have some good "leaf peeping" over the next week or so, so keep on clickin away.

Got the trial version of Lightroom v2.1 installed last night. It's going to be a hell of a learning curve for me, but you're right, I'm going to love it. Next I need to get a book on it to help me with that learning curve.

Looking forward to seeing more from you next month.

Denise Olson said...

loving the railroad scenes, Sunny!! Wow all those in just a couple of hours and it looks like you took quite the journey. Great job!!!!

Scooter said...

WOW! What great photos! My favorite thing about 12 of 12s is coming across an artist. Brilliantly done. Loved the cow.

Martini Dan said...

Great photos! Love the one with the cows.