Saturday, September 13, 2008

What a day. I got Lightroom 2 today and had to get it installed before I could process my pictures.....that's not quite true, I guess. I could have processed them with ACR or DPP, but I wanted to play in Lightroom. Sorry I'm late posting.

Cemetery I pass on the way to work - 7:58 a.m.


Crepe Myrtle in a yard around the corner from the office - 8:00 a.m.


Hi Guys! - 8:02 a.m.


Max came for a sleepover while his
"parents" are out of town
- 12:14 p.m.


Installing Parallels Tools in Vista (hiss/boo) on my Imac - 3:49 p.m.


Took a tiny detour on my way to the bank - 4:05 p.m.


Memorial to one of the local police officers - 4:06 p.m.


Flowers at the park - 4:08 p.m.


Made a trip to the library after work - 5:20 p.m.


I thought these clouds were pretty - 5:28 p.m.


I've still got roses blooming - 5:45 p.m.


When I took the dogs out early this evening, I saw
this spider suspended in mid-air about 7 feet off the
ground. It was just dark enough that it appeared to
be floating. The web only showed up on the image.
7:40 p.m.

3 comments:

Hibe said...

Great 12 Sunny. Love the rose, the portulaca and the funny looking weiner dog. My 12 sucks this month. I got a late start and it was a dreary rainy day here. Not good for photography, but I love em cause they get me out of work sooner. How do you like LightRoom? I've been thinking about getting it.

Dogeared said...

I know what you mean about seeing spiders seemingly hovering in the air - and if they're on giant webs, they do make you stop in your tracks! (I'm sure cars have wondered what I'm staring at, as they've driven by!)

And hee - Max manages to look both cute and unimpressed at the same time :D

Pierre said...

Lovely photos!
Thank you for the nice comment on my site.
Cheers,
Pierre | presetsheaven.com