Monday, May 12, 2008

Spring has sprung, and it's my favorite time of year. Flowers are blooming, most of the itchy-eye pollen is gone, and the sun is gloriously shining. What's not to like?



Crystal Fountain Clematis - 7:04 a.m.


The worm Sassy tried to eat and then spit out - 7:07 a.m.


Cheerios with strawberries - 7:35 a.m.


My herb garden - 7:42 a.m.


Some sort of vine - 9:01 a.m.


Is it less in Arkansas than where you live? 1:03 p.m.


Station 2 blocks from the Exxon - 1:04 p.m.


Rose at the park - 5:07 p.m.


Wildflowers along the road - 5:15 p.m.


Wildflowers - White River - 5:17 p.m.


Heading home - 5:24 p.m.


A bud on one of my rose bushes - 5:43 p.m.

8 comments:

Corky said...

Once again, great job, Sis...

Paksen said...

I've got gas prices in my post as well. I try and put them in there every couple of months.
Paksen http://paksen.livejournal.com/215485.html

Christin said...

Very lovely flower pictures!

Dogeared said...

You seem to have a lot of flora around! And I think it's safe to say that gas prices anywhere in the US are cheaper than the UK...

Allison said...

Yep, we're between 3.54 and 3.65 right now too. Lovely, lovely flowers especially and first and last photos! And I'm still occasionally watching shows online too and now thinking twice about it a little bit!

Zippy said...

Beautiful photos! Love the one with the daisies by the river.

Gas prices here are almost $4 for regular unleaded. I'm so glad I don't own a car.

Martini Dan said...

Great photos! Wonderful colors and subject matter. They just made me happy!

Pete said...

Your flower pictures are beautiful Sunny, especially the rose at the very end. Thanks for raising a smile :)