Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I was fortunate enough to be able to accompany my oldest daughter and her family on a cruise to some of the Greek islands and Dubrovnik, Croatia. I was in Dubrovnik on the 12th. If you've never been there, you should put it on your list of must-see places. It's breathtaking....even on a cloudy day.


Street Scene - Dubrovnik - 8:50 a.m.



Harbor - Dubrovnik - 9:11 a.m.



Maidenhead - Dubrovnik - 9:13 a.m.



Wharf Cat - Dubrovnik - 9:15 a.m.



Bay Leaf Window Swag - Dubrovnik - 9:19 a.m.



View "through" City Wall - Dubrovnik - 9:30 a.m.



View from City Wall - Dubrovnik - 9:56 a.m.



View from City Wall - Dubrovnik - 9:58 a.m.



Archaeological Dig??? - Dubrovnik - 10:07 a.m.


Fortress Lovrijenac - Dubrovnik - 10:17 a.m.



Late Afternoon Sky - Adriatic Sea - 6:26 p.m.



Sushi at Kaito Sushi Bar - MSC Musica - 8:02 p.m.

3 comments:

Scooter said...

OMG, what an amazing post!!! Your pictures were gorgeous. Thanks for sharing them with us. Wow.

Dogeared said...

Wow, what a beautiful trip you had! I nearly went to Croatia last year, but ended up cancelling - thank you for showing me what it would have looked like! Very pretty - hope you had a good time!

(I'm late commenting as I was only back home late on the 14th and so my 12 was delayed too - this week's just been busy!)

Helen (Dogeared, 12er)

Elisa said...

Such beautiful photography, sure makes me long for a trip to the Adria :)